Looking for day trips from cruise ship

Hi. I will be on a cruise with my son the first week in June. I am looking for a day excursion for Corfu, Santorini and Mykonos. Looking for city highlights AND for my son snorkeling and the like activities.

Thanks.

Hi Ceebee126. We did a cruise to Corfu in Sept 2019 and stopped in Corfu for half a day. We took a taxi (shared with 2 others from the cruise) to the Old Town gates. Only ten euro from memory and then strolled the streets. When you’ve finished looking around in the Old Town head towards the fortress and as you look towards it, on your left will be a beautiful beach and cafes that you can spend some time at. The food is great the view is beautiful and the water is crystal clear. It’s called Faliraki bathing beach and you get to it by walking down a roadside. Be careful of the stairs into the water…they are SUPER slippery and I have the scars on my knee to prove it. The is no sand here but the scenery is divine. Just grab a spare rock and enjoy the swim. It’s a LONG walk back to the ship so you might want to splurge on a taxi back too. As for Mykonos and Santorini we were happy just to wander the streets of the Old Towns and people watch at cafes. Enjoy your holiday!!! Europe is wonderful.

This is terrific information. Thank you so much!

No problem Cheryl. Enjoy your trip. Stay safe. Try to buddy up with another couple from the ship. It makes the shore excursions more fun and you can share the expenses like taxis. We called ourselves the “Fab Four”. Margaret

I have found most of the activities and tours at Get Your Guide extremely well organized and value for money!!

There are literally hundreds of tours you can pick from on all greek islands!

Thank you. I actually have been looking at that site as well. :+1::slight_smile: